People come to Tel Aviv-Jaffa seeking entertainment. Period! The city that never sleeps offers an abundance of interesting places and entertainment options around the clock.
But, in order to enjoy everything the city has to offer, you need to be at the focal point, a stone’s throw away from the good things in life and at a place where you’ll feel at home.
The Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach Hotel is exactly what you need: located on the Tel Aviv promenade with a breathtaking view of the sea, the marina and stunning sunsets, direct access to the beach from the lobby and within walking distance from Neve Tzedek, Jaffa, the city center, the entertainment and shopping centers and the nightlife of the White City.
Like all top hotels in the major cities around the world, Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach is an up-to-the-minute hotel which moves at the pace of the city: the hotel features one of the best gourmet restaurants in town, the Pacific Bistro & Sushi Bar, offering a unique combination of European and Asian flavors; a 24-hour espresso bar; a wine bar; a luxurious health club and spa; and an in-door swimming pool overlooking the sea.
The refurbished Louis Espresso Bar on the lobby level, with its modern design radiating good karma on the guests, is the perfect place to hold that successful business meeting or to start and end your day. The expansive windows flood the entire restaurant with sunlight to provide an exceptional experience.
The pampering at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach doesn’t end there. The hotel guest rooms are a haven of comfort, style and careful planning down to the last detail. After a day crammed with entertainment or business, you’ll want to sink down into the wide bed, curl up between crisp sheets or look out over the sea from the balcony.
If you’re on a business trip, you will find that it is pleasant doing business with us.
Our exclusive business center offers a comprehensive range of services, including meeting rooms, banqueting halls, a state-of-the-art boardroom and solutions for all administrative requirements
What we have to offer:
• 246 rooms: standard, deluxe, Crowne, junior suite, deluxe suites, 2-bedroom suites and presidential suites.
• The Belissima restaurant.
• The Pacific Bistro & Sushi Bar – European cuisine combined with flavors from the Far East.
• A 24-hour diary espresso bar serving an extensive selection of alcohol and beverages.
• The Louis Bar – a diverse menu of alcohol and beverages.
• A business center offering administrative services.
• Banqueting halls and meeting rooms for up to 350 guests.
• A health club and spa.Entry to the health club and spa and the use of its facilities (including the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna) is permitted from age 16.
• A kiddies club.
• Additional services: 24-hour room service, religious services and parking.
All this and more make the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach one of the top hotels in Tel Aviv, and the first choice among business people, couples and families who know how to enjoy everything the city has to offer.